There is a new update in the Apple Appstore for those of you using IBM Connections on your iPad. The new version number is 4.2.0 and was distributed yesterday, 28th June 2013.
Here is some of the new stuff in the app:
- Support for two factor authentication ussing clients certificates
- Viewing and editing tags for a person’s profile
- View description and background information for a person’s profile
- View Peoples contacts for SmartCloud
- Support for action required in activity streams
- Support for community folders
- Improvements to updating activities, blog entries and wikis comments
- View Organizational Communities on SmartCloud
- Improvements to switching between files and folder views
- Improvements for downloading and viewing files
- Performance and stability improvements
Be aware that future updates of the app will require iOS 6 or higher. Only devices that support iOS 6 or higher will be supported by the app.