That is why i really smiled when I saw this charging device on the internet. It is a Kinkoo 40 W 6-port High Speed Charger. The producer says it is the fastest and smartest way to charge all your USB-capable devices at once.
Here is what they say:
It’s time for a power upgrade— throw out that tired-out power strip and swap in this family-size USB charger, packed with 6 high-speed ports. With a built-in control chip, Kinkoo optimizes each port to ensure the fastest charging possible for all your devices. The Kinkoo is made from high-grade and durable materials so you can rest assured it will continue to power your devices for years to come.
- Made with quality, industry -grade materials & premium circuitry
- Charges 6 USB devices at a consistent high speed
- Contains an intelligent chip that detects your device & selects optimal charging speed
- Indicates when it’s ready for use w/ blue LED
- Charges up to 85% faster than conventional chargers
- Compatible with all 5V USB-charged devices
- Designed for US and international voltages (100-240v)
- Certified w/ CE, FCC and RoHS, enduring complete safety
It used to cost $ 50, but they sell it for $ 35 which tell me they are not selling like crazy. I gave it a thought and calculated what it would cost me with fright and customs. It would have tripled the price!
So, I looked in my drawers where I tend to keep a lot of devices, cables and stuff that I do not use. And you can see the result on the pictures below. I freed up a shelf in my book cabinet in my home office and mounted a “plank” with 10 power outlets under the shelf. I plugged in all my spare chargers into the outlets and spread some self adhesive cable hooks on the shelf (some of them can handle more than one cable depending on how thick they are). And then I plugged in alle the USB cables I needed for my devices. The shelf below the charging shelf is now a store for devices and other stuff I need.
The cost? Zip, Zap, Zero dollars!