Say what you want! Mean what you want! But analysts still point at good old IBM when ranking social networks and collaboration for enterprise.
Here is what leading industry analysts say about IBM collaboration solutions:
- The Aragon Research Globe™ for Social Software, 2016: Shifting to Work and Outcomes1 named IBM a leader in its evaluation of enterprise social network providers for the fourth consecutive year, citing IBM’s global presence, predictive analytics capabilities and growing partner ecosystem.
- The Constellation ShortList™ for Social Task Management: Enterprise Suites with Project Features2 has recognized IBM Connections Activities for its combination of collaboration, social networking and project management capabilities.
- The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Collaboration, Q4 20163 named IBM a leader among the nine collaboration solution providers that matter most, citing IBM Connections as a leading solution for broad, secure enterprise collaboration with strong integration to core systems and across IBM products.
- The Forrester Wave™: File Sync and Share Platforms: Cloud Solutions, Q1 20164 named IBM a leader, citing the broad collaboration, file sharing and social analytics capabilities of IBM Connections Cloud.
- The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise File Sync And Share Platforms, Hybrid Solutions, Q2 20165 cited IBM as a leader among the ten most significant providers of enterprise file sync and share (EFSS) solutions with hybrid or on-premises deployment options.
- The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Social Software in the Workplace6 named IBM a leader for the 7th year in a row, recognized for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute.
- IDC’s Worldwide Enterprise Social Networks, Online Communities, and Innovation Management Market Shares, 2015: Innovation at Scale7 shows IBM has maintained its #1 position in Core Enterprise Social Networks for the 7th consecutive year.
- The Ovum Decision Matrix: Selecting an Enterprise Social Networking Product 2016-178 named IBM a Leader in its latest examination of the enterprise social networking landscape.